- Review the "Potty Girl Family Franchise Benefits Page".
- Complete and submit the "Potty Girl Family Franchise Program Request Form”. Please complete our Potty Girl Portable Restroom Franchise Program Information Request Form to receive additional information. We will contact you within 2-3 business days.
- Initial Discovery phone call. During our first call we will discuss the Potty Girl Family Franchise Program. We will review your previous business experience and territory of franchise business interest.
- Receive marketing materials. After we’ve discussed the Potty Girl Portable Restroom Franchise Program we will send out portable toilet marketing materials with additional information on the portable restroom franchise opportunity and a request for the Potty Girl Family Franchise Program Application Form.
- Return Request for “Potty Girl Family Franchise Program Application Form”. Return the Potty Girl Portable Restroom Franchise Program Application Form, which indicates to us that you are interested in the Potty Girl Family Franchise Program. This confidential form will allow us to have better understanding of your financial and management plans with Potty Girl.
- Potty Girl Family Franchise Program Application Process. Once we have received your Potty Girl Family Franchise Program Application Form at our headquarters, we will mail you our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The FDD further defines the relationship between us - the Franchisor (Potty Girl) and the Franchisee (you). It is a legal document, and it is what you will sign in order to become a becoming a Potty Girl Portable Toilet Franchise owner.
- Next Steps Discovery Call. Within two to three weeks of receiving the FDD, Potty Girl will contact you to schedule a Next Steps Discovery Call. This will allow you to have any questions answered. If you review the FDD with an attorney please send your questions via email 48 hours prior to your phone call. We will also notify you of the requirements for the next steps to get started.
- Team Potty Girl Training. Team Potty Girl Day should be held within 15-30 days of your Next Steps Discovery Call. Team Potty Girl Training Days are held at your portable restroom franchise office and at our corporate headquarters in Broussard, Louisiana. You will have the opportunity to view our portable toilet operations and see firsthand how Potty Girl works as well while spend time with our Potty Girl Team. This is typically the next step in the final decision to join the Potty Girl Family Franchise Program.
- Signing. Upon approval into our Potty Girl Franchisee Family we will send you a formal written agreement including your agreed upon assigned portable restroom franchise territory. Training will be held at the Potty Girl Headquarters & your franchise location with the Potty Girl Franchise Team.